The modern sales suite is the ideal place to chat with our professional, friendly staff where they can spend time listening to your requirements and direct your searches to the appropriate boats.
With a variety of different boats on our books we are able to offer advice on the options of sea going coastal cruisers and inland river boats.
Whether you are a first time buyer or wishing to progress to something larger we will guide you through the purchasing process.
- Accompanied viewings of any stock / brokerage boats
- River trials
- Provide independent contacts relating to surveys, finance and insurance
- Options for part exchange on some boats
- As a registered “Broker��� we handle any monies and supply the official paperwork
- Arrange transportation locally or abroad
- Mooring Information
- Provide “aftersales” services
“After 14 years, my husband’s yearning for another boat became too great and off we went to Newark Marina. After viewing a multitude of different boats over several weeks, nothing being too much trouble for the staff at the Marina, we chose our ���Pride and Joy”. After this gigantic purchase the support and service continued to be first class from a great bunch of staff”
From two very satisfied customers – Neil & Maree Brayford