Whether selling or buying a boat we are here to help and offer advice.
View some of our used boats available for sale.
The modern sales suite is the ideal place to chat with our professional, friendly staff where they can spend time listening to your requirements and direct your searches to the appropriate boats.
With a variety of different boats on our books we are able to offer advice on the options of sea going coastal cruisers and inland river boats.
Whether you are a first time buyer or wishing to progress to something larger we will guide you through the purchasing process.
- Accompanied viewings of any stock / brokerage boats
- River trials
- Provide independent contacts relating to surveys, finance and insurance
- Options for part exchange on some boats
- As a registered “Broker” we handle any monies and supply the official paperwork
- Arrange transportation locally or abroad
- Mooring Information
- Provide “aftersales” services
As a recognised “broker” we adhere to professional codes of practise and can manage the entire sales process to ensure that the job of selling your boat is stress free.
With a long history in boat sales we are able to offer a wealth of experience, expert knowledge and a very comprehensive brokerage package with competitive rates. We will assist with the negotiations and deal with all the paperwork.
Our central inland location, not only means a secure base for your boat, but facilitates easy transport links to potential buyers who wish to visit.
To achieve a successful sale we offer:-
- Dedicated sales pontoon
- Realistic market valuation
- Advice on preparing a boat for sale
- Tailored advertising for your boat
- Detailed external and internal photographs
- Full coverage on major websites to encourage maximum exposure for your boat
- Large e-mail database to match prospective purchasers
- A modern sales suite, open seven days a week, with feature window display